Our Refund Policy was last updated August 30th, 2023
Our official refund and return policy for our product is as follows:
- ViralDashboard will, at its discretion, allow for the refund or replacement of the product (all plans, except first payment after Free Trial) product within 30 days from the date of purchase. After 30 days all sales are final.
- The customer may cancel their recurring billing subscription products at any time and you will continue to have access to the ViralDashboard service through the end of your billing period.
- To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods or unused ViralDashboard content.
- If customers request a cancellation for their recurring billing product no future rebills will be charged to their account. Keep in mind, a cancellation will not generate a refund – it will only stop any future rebills.
- When a customer reaches us by support ticket or email, our first response will be to offer technical support for the product. However, in some cases a product may be unsatisfactory to the customer for reasons completely beyond our control in which case a cancellation or a refund may be processed.
- Please Note: Refunds can only be credited back to the account used to make the original purchase. If the original account has been closed, the purchase is not eligible for refund.
- Customers requesting a return within 30 days of purchase must be approved by our customer service team if the customer provides evidence that their case merits a return.
- Refund Processing Time: Please note that refunds will take 3-4 business days to be processed and show up in your account. They are usually processed on the same day as approved but can take up to 3-4 business days.
- There is no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- You have changed your mind about a product.
- You bought a product by mistake.
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the product.
- You ask for goodwill.
- You have a personal emergency.
- Buyer/Customers understands that if a payment is NON-REFUNDABLE and our support/chat team has mentioned that clearly while communicating with the user then he/she is not eligible for the refund and can’t raise a dispute for the same.
- You also understand and agree that once a refund is requested, you are not permitted to exploit the product (Assets) in question, and immediately upon receipt of a refund, all licenses to such product files and underlying content are revoked, and you are not authorized to use the product in any form or for any purpose whatsoever. Thus asking for a refund but continuing to use products purchased from us is the same thing as stealing and also violates applicable intellectual property rights law.
- No refunds or credits for partial months, quarters or years of service will be refunded to a customer upon cancellation
- Contact Us: Create a support ticket for your refund requests to [email protected] Please include the title as “Refund Request” in your ticket.
- To serve you and others better in the future, we require that you tell us why you want a refund and provide us with an opportunity to help you fix the issue. We want satisfied customers.